- Round bar style springbars allow extra clearance from A-Frame when turning.
- Snap up chain brackets and lift handle accessory.
- Quick adjust head featuring a course tooth adjustment washer allowing for up to 6 tilt positions,
- Strong cast head featuring double sided friction sway compatibility.
- A WDS transfers the weight from the rear of vehicle to two places: front wheels of towing vehicle and tyres of trailer being towed
- When towing a trailer, the trailers total ball weight is applied to the rear of your vehicle. When this happens, the front suspension of your vehicle is raised because of the added weight.
- Towing like this can cause excess swaying of your trailer, reduced steering and breaking responsiveness, less traction and headlights that beam upwards instead of down onto the road in front of you